Sunday, February 6, 2011

A touch of red >> Bidezabal


¡Que tiempo tan bueno! Si es que un cielo azul y 20ºC le levantan los ánimos a cualquiera! Me he dado cuenta de que últimamente a mis looks les falta color y no hay nada como un toque de rojo para arreglarlo!

Wow! The weather has been amazing this weekend, there's nothing like blue skies and 20ºC to cheer things up! So I noticed the outfits have been lacking much colour in this blog lately and there's nothing better than a touch of red to solve that! 



Estas fotos las ha sacado mi amiga Elena (gracias!!!) hoy domingo en una zona cerca de donde vivo, el sitio es muy chulo, con una U para skaters pegada a la playa. Este sábado tuve que trabajar un ratito por la mañana pero ha sido un fin de semana muy movidito. He cogido el coche por primera vez en dos años, lo he llevado por la autopista y todo, estoy muy orgullosa. Los que cogéis el coche a diario estaréis pensando que menuda tontería, pero yo estoy muy contenta de lo bien que se me ha dado :)
Las medias que llevo me las encontré el otro día por casa, creo que las usaba cuando tenía diez años. El resto del look es algo así como mi uniforme estos días, estoy un poco perezosa últimamente... Por cierto, vosotros no estáis hartos ya de llevar abrigos de invierno??!

These photos were taken by my friend Elena (thanks girl!!!) on Sunday, in an area close to where I live, there are some half pipes for skaters, it's quite a cool place, next to the beach. Although I had to work on Saturday morning, I was able to do many things this weekend! I went driving for the first time in two years and I am proud to say I did very well! This might seem really stupid to all of you who drive regularly but I never practiced much and I am so happy today went so well.
I am wearing these tights which I found back at home, I used to wear them when I was ten I think. And the rest are pieces I am wearing a lot lately, it's become a kind of uniform, I think I'm in a rut... By the way, isn't anyone fed up with wearing winter coats already??!

Camisa/Shirt: H&M // Jersey: Mango // Falda/Skirt: Stradivarius // Zapatos/Shoes: Chie Mihara // Gafas de sol/Sunnies: vintage bought in Amsterdam

11 comments:

Alba. V said...

Gracias por comentar! :) Me encantan tus looks :)
Te seguí :)

Kate said...

You look great! I love the bright red tights, they look so great paired with those shoes! Adorable! And soo jealous of your weather! I miss wearing shoes instead of salt stained boots!

Eva Garrido said...

Verdad que si?? Este tiempo da gusto... Primera vez que paso por tu blog y me ha encantado... Los zapatos son monisimos!! Un besito!

Charada said...

me encantan las fotos!

maiú said...

Gracias por comentar chicas!!! :)

Laetitia said...

Qué FOTAZAS!!!! el toque rojo de las medias es rompedor; me encanta!

xoxoxox

Natalie Suarez said...

those tights give such a nice pop of color! and i really love the MANGO jersey!! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Clara said...

¡genial el toque de color con las medias rojas! ¡te sientan genial!

Franzi said...

WOW! Amazing tights!
xoxo F
http://itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

Teodora said...

Wow, you look so chick. I love the color contrast.

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I am so sick of my peacoat. urgh, stupid heavy thing. I love the pop of colour,you look bright and happy :)

-Grace

www.theafeminada.blogspot.com