Thursday, December 1, 2011

I think I should have loved you presently



I think I should have loved you presently,
And given in earnest words I flung in jest;
And lifted honest eyes for you to see,
And caught your hand against my cheek and breast; 
And all my pretty follies flung aside
That won you to me, beneath your gaze,
Naked of reticence and shorn of pride,
Spread like a chart my little wicked ways. 
I, that had been to you, had you remained, 
But one more waking from a recurrent dream,
Cherish no less the certain stakes I gained,
And walk your memory halls, austere, supreme,
A ghost in marble of a girl you knew
Who would have loved you in a day or two.

                          Edna St. Vincent Millay




14 comments:

cronicasdemiarmario said...

Guapa, qué fotos más bonitas!
Te he estado buscando en el -blogroll de Letizia porque no recordaba el nombre de tu blog!
Me encantó concerte en la bloggers night Out!
Besos.

The eternal brightness said...

Hola!!!!!
1. Me sigo riendo muchísimo con tu sentido del humor. Yo también soy "ñoña"...
2. Este look me tiene encandilada, desde la combinación de los colores a las medias (súper originales!!!y además son la clave) y al tocado.
3. El poema es precioso!!!
4. Tu reflejo en el agua.....!!! sin palabras.

Besos :)))))

La Chica de la Máscara said...

que bonitas fotos!
un beso guapa

Vale ♥ said...

This post is plain beautiful !

Today is the last day to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway ! Why don't you join ? :)
Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Dirty Closet said...

que entrada mas preciosa, son una autentica pasada las fotos!
olguiscloset.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde said...

que pasada de fotos!!y el outfit genial!!
muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog y tienes nueva seguidora!!
besos y buen domingo!

Raquel said...

hola guapa!!
me han encantado las fotos son preciosas!!
me gusta tu blog así que desde ya tienes una nueva seguidora.

besazos!!

Veronika Novotny said...

Hello! Thank you so much for your super sweet comment, and WOW - this look is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm loving how girly, feminine and perfectly vintage this is + that flower in your hair is -SO pretty!! Hope you're having a lovely start to your week. xo veronika

Rand T said...

wow so amazing!xx

Views by Laura said...

éstas son suuuuuuuper bonitas!
^.^

BeHepburn said...

Que fotos más bonitos y vas guapísima! Me encanta tu abrigo ^^
un besito y te espero de nuevo por mi blog xx

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

un estilo vintage precioso
besos
AJS

squidword said...

how STUNNING pictures!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Me encanta como te ves!