Monday, September 6, 2010

It´s not over yet >> Villeneuve des Escaldes



vestido/dress: vintage (mum´s swimsuit when pregnat with me!) // gafas de sol/ sunnies: vintage // sandalias/sandals: natura

Ya sé que por toda la blogosfera no se oye más que suspiros por el otoño y todos esperan poder comenzar a vestirse a capas, cual cebollas. En cambio yo no quiero que el verano se acabe. Mi plan es hacer que dure lo máximo posible, vestiditos de verano, helados, tomar el sol … ¡al menos durante el finde! (Hoy ha sido la vuelta al trabajo después de un mes de vacaciones, muy duro...)
Así que de momento aparco el número de Septiembre de Vogue y a disfrutar del buen tiempo. ¡El verano aún no ha llegado a su fin!

I know that the blogosphere is full with sighs for autumn and all excited about the layering of the future months, but I for one, can´t get enough of summer. So I´m going to make it last for as long as I can, summer dresses, ice creams and lying in the sun, that´s the plan, at least during the weekends! (Istarted work today after a whole month of holidays... it was hard!)
So I for the moment I´ll put aside the September issue and make the most of the nice weather. Summer isn´t over yet!





No comments: